New member, fine forum.

Section for new members to introduce themselves and get tips and advice on how to get the best out of the forum.

New member, fine forum.

Postby Patrick. » 02 Sep 2011 19:48

Hello all,

i have been lurking in the background for a number of months and finally have taken the plunge and joined.
The forum has already furnished me with a superb read via 'Go strong into the desert' and of course the fascinating postings in the forum itself.

There will not be too much i can contribute initially as this is very much a learning excercise at present,no doubt i will ask the occasional question that has been asked before ( i shall try not to) but bear with me!
Patrick.

Re: New member, fine forum.

Postby Mark » 02 Sep 2011 19:52

Welcome to the forum, Patrick! :)

Mark
"Don't talk to me about atrocities in war; all war is an atrocity." - Lord Kitchener
Mark
Forum Administrator

Postby Dewison » 03 Feb 2012 21:15

Hi there,
I am a new member, I have been around for a couple of weeks as a guest, and finally signed up. My interest is in the 22nd foot, although I found the Forum researching a Victorian Bed/Duty plate, WOW!! what a wealth of information

Regards
Bill Dewison
Dewison

Postby Mark » 03 Feb 2012 23:23

Dewison wrote:Hi there,
I am a new member, I have been around for a couple of weeks as a guest, and finally signed up. My interest is in the 22nd foot, although I found the Forum researching a Victorian Bed/Duty plate, WOW!! what a wealth of information

Regards
Bill Dewison

Welcome to the forum, Bill! :)

Mark
"Don't talk to me about atrocities in war; all war is an atrocity." - Lord Kitchener
Mark
Forum Administrator

Return to New Members